Friday, July 30, 2010

It's my party....

...And you can dance it you want to. No really go ahead. Dance your butt off.

Thanks to my dear friend "Mama Pantz" for bringing this to my attention, and others but this is my favorite. Saturday July 31st is Philadelphia Dance Day. One Day. One neighborhood. Seven Free Workshops.

And one day to get your groove on. Now that's my kind of party.

Participate in this super fun initiative to start a National Dance Day in the Center City/Graduate Hospital area. Choose from seven dance workshops – all in different styles and all FREE. Finish the day with performances from the teachers and an evening social dance, nice.

No dance experience or partner required.

For a complete schedule, click here.

Get out. Get moving, shake what your mama gave you, dance your heart out.

It's my birthday, go ahead, dance if you want to, no really, go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment