Monday, August 2, 2010

What dreams may come...

I had posted this on my this blog in May, but I thought with the summer here and signing our kids up for sports and activities, this would be fitting.


My husband’s sport to play, watch and breathe is baseball.
He played baseball throughout his school years and even now plays on a Sunday Softball League. So when our 5 year old was finally old enough to be signed up for t-ball, you could only imagine my husband’s excitement. And when it came time to hand out uniforms, it warmed my heart to hear him say, “I want to be number 5 like daddy”. Upon sensing George’s excitement to play, my husband enthusiastically signed up to volunteer, and who could imagine,not even himself, that he’d end up being the head coach. He researched drills and coaching practices found on blogs ironically titled, Pray for Rain.

Read more at Mama Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment