Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guess who's turning 10?

I can't take credit for this find,thanks to a new blog I came across through Follow me Tuesday, Student Saving Bucksbut I had to share.

Who knew Dora was almost a tween?

Help Dora celebrate her 10th birthday at Wal Marts around the country Saturday August 14th  from 11:00am to 4:00pm.

This FREE Dora event will be hosted in the toy department of Wal Mart Super Centers with bakeries. Enjoy a cupcake and bring your favorite photo to make a super cute Dora Photo Card...for FREE!

Check out Wal Mart's website for participating stores near you. And for some super great savings check out Student Saving Bucks.

Thanks Ai Mei and Happy Birthday Dora!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, are you adding this blog too? Let me know. If so just add the button here too and I will add it in the Nestwork! Thank you for joining! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete